Sunday, November 22, 2009

lifeless

woah.i looked so YOUNG.
it's a picture from red box last year.
our whole family members were celebrating mum's birthday together.
10 of us.including fai and seng.
can you guys imagine how happy we were last time???


im not in mood this few days
SERIOUSLY.
im so sad
im so moody
im not feeling well
i feel so alone
i feel so cool

im sorry
i got nothing to blog.
everyone asked me: what are you doing this few days?seems so busy one?
untill TODAY,
Edward John asked me : have you update your blog?
*laugh out loud*
and he asked : have you already recovered from your sickness?
oh my goshh.
he is still remember that im sick last week.
ahahha.anyway, im fine. thank you :)
i might going pavillion to visit you on next month i think.
i knew you misss me!
wait for me ok??? i willl give you a big suprise.ahahah
GUESS IT!!!!


for my pm for my msn.
yaaa.can you guys stop asking me WHY????????
sorry for not replying you all.
i don't know how to answer you guy's question.
so yea.PLEASE.
PLEASE stop asking me WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment