Wednesday, January 6, 2010

suffering.


hmm,i haven't blog about my first day in school??
yeaa.
im wearing my new school shoe to school everyday now
wheeee*
my first day in school was fun. :)
i saw cecilia and justina them in the canteen after i reached school.
i was looking for Rachel. but i could not get to see her in the morning. :(

Crystal bought a key chain for me from New Zealand.
she bought chocalate too. i ate it in the class after she gave it to me,
ahahh
guess what???
Mr.Kar Yew bought this for me from New Zealand tooooo.

it is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee.
:) i like. thank you.
my lunch for yesterday. *mak dong lou* :) delivery.

what can i eat today??
im so hungry, but my mouth is so pain.
non stop bleeding from yesterday untill now :'(
i feel so......YUCK when im looking at it.
sighs.

i feel like drinking soya bean,
i feel like eating dao fu fa :'(

*12 pills of medicine for this morning :(

No comments:

Post a Comment