Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i like my busy life,

wednesday
11.45p.m

accounts :( it drives me crazyy. seriously.
i feel like dying, why am i so stupid huh?
my brain always turns slow. *sobs*
having accounts test tomorrow i think?
and i have to attend a chinese class untill 3.45 after school tomorrow,
this is so tired :(

-will be going dinner with my friends at SEOUL GAREN tmr,
mc will sleep over at my place after the dinner.

-its public holiday on friday, mr.Yi Liang invited me for his birthday party. so yea, gotta celebrate his birthday with his gang :)

-saturday, going out with babe Zom and zizi. sunway i think? not sure yet.

-sunday, appointment for my braces thinggy.

woah, am FULLY BOOKED this week. :) isn't it good? No i think.because im LACK OF CASH now :(
its so sad for me when i got no much money to go for shopping.


anyway, its time to sleep, good night everyone.
x.o.x.o


No comments:

Post a Comment