Saturday, December 18, 2010

my dead blog.

Hellooo? If there are still people reading this.

AM STILL ALIVE okay?


am here now just to crap a lil bit of things.
shuuu busy currently,
i have been shopping alot with the boyfriend these days.
and i eat alot, call me a fatty alright.
so now, i meet him more than my family D;
Seriously am not joking.
i never see my mum and sisters for days =(
this is so bad, i know. but nevermind ill see them later :) and also am waiting for the boyfie to come home after work heh.


my blog is really really dead.
sorry because i don't have much time people.
i will try to blog when am free kay? :)

oh yeah, SALES everywhere!
i found alot things i like and i got no enough cash to buy all of them.
Topshop, Zara, Pull and Bear :( *sobs sobs*
i need my mum's credit card.

Spm is over, am free now after so many papers sooo, Yayyyyy!
ill try to update soon :)


okay byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment