Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the day

my mum's room sofa.i know. its freaking MESSY. full of shirts.
my mum said : haiyer...you better clean it up.
i was like, opssss, sorry :)) *Laugh Out Loud*
i miss my own room :(


babe Zom came my house and fetched me to school.
went there to collect my textbooks for next year,
and you know whattt?
i got scolded for not wearing school clothes. :(
met up with my friends, and MR.CK fetched me back to my house.
headed one utama and the curve for our lunch. :)
then, mr.Johnathan came.
RED BOX untill 5 somethings after that,
i brought my lappy along. and i was chatting with my babe,
she was like, "i tot ur at curve now?? how can you online?" LOL
Mr.CK kept on insulting my lappy :(((
how sad am I???
he claimed that its PLASTIC!!!
i was like: what??????plastic?????? *with a WTF face*


my brother came to pick me up at 7o'clock
Mr.johnathan asked me: who is coming to fetch you?? your sister arh??????
i was laughinggggggg. do you know why???
because he wanted to see my 2nd sister so much.
like, SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH???????
really -Laugh Out Loud-

my conversation with MR.CK now.

cK says:
eleh
saw any scratches on your precious Vaio or not?
Plastic thing

- yennee.with a broken heart - what does it takes to forget you? says:
WOIIIII
=.=

Gosssshhhhhhh, what a friend is this??

No comments:

Post a Comment