Tuesday, December 22, 2009

take care

a day out with my babe rachel yesterday.
yess, im lazy, im tired.
i know im abit late to blog. untill just now,
Mr.CK pm me and said : go to blog now la. DEAD blog.
so, yeaaaaaaa.

i had waited for this day for soooooo long :(
we dint hang out together for ages! AGES.
i woke up at 8.45a.m, switched on my lappy after my shower and vedio calling with her.
we CANT WAIT to see each other so muchhh :D ahahhaha

she came to fetch me at 12p.m.
went saloon to cut my hair. she was so boring while waitng for me :(
sowieeee babe.
Both of us was hungry.
i decided to go the garden to eat my speghetti.
but Rachel said : i want to eat XIU LONG BAO.
so, Dragon-i for our lunch :)


-xiu long bao- :D





shopping! shopping! shopping!
top shop, dorothy perkins, roxy, pull and bear, zara, forever 21, cotton on, fcuk, Amarni Exchange, DKNY.
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.







that's all for yesterday :)
-------------------------------

she is flying off to hong kong later.
no one is gotta vedio call and talk to me for 4 days :(
awwwww, im gonna miss you. take care my babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment