Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The best one I've ever had,

i know there are people waiting for my new post, there are many visitors visited my blog when the everytime i viewed my blog. my hit counter is getting more and more visitors day by day.

Fyi, i have mentioned about the day out with MY LOVE, RACHEL on tuesday. (am not a lessbian, no worries haha).
"Come Out," Rachel Facebook-ed me.
we were so excited at the night before we hang out.i woke up at 9 to prepare and dressed myself up, She came to pick me up at 11a.m.

i was so so so hungry, and so we went to take our breakfast in Sushi Zanmai.



i like her nails,
like this picture much,





Unagi
California

Caterpillar roll :) taste nice.
Us



we are a lot alike.we both love to take picture.
we both share the same interest.
she called me and talked to me EVERYDAY when we were in Form 3. like EVERYDAY! (am SERIOUS)
she was sitting next to me in class, talked damn alot, that's why i got 2As but not 7As in PMR, (hahaha, am just joking, my love)
in night time, we talked untill the minute we felt sleepy. and now, we dint call each other through house phone, because WE SKYPE ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY :)

We share everything, the good and the bad.
we are now in different classes, studying the different subjects, but we are still keeping in touch.

TRUE FRIENDS NEVER REALLY LOSE THEIR SPECIAL CONNECTION :*)

us US us




Seaweed
MPH
i feel like eating all the time :( (idk why)

she asked me to sleep over in her house and she fetched me back the next day :) wohooo.


Jacuzzi® Hot Tub with her.

peace
wheewee, thank you my love. ILY.


.Braces.

its so hot and i cant stop SWEATING.



feel good in the hot tub.



After shower.
feel so comfortable. :)
OUR SING-K session

ALWAYS LEE HOM

Maxi dress
we wear it just to take picture (i know we got abit crazy)



online.facebook.twitter.drama? Some more what?
we slept at 2 something and got up at 11 something.

viewing the pictures we took together,
WE WERE STILL BLUR-ing.


she COLOURED my life, now you know how much she means to me?



< click here to visit the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment