Saturday, June 5, 2010

new,


mum bought me this on tuesday :)

the story started at both of us went to eat pan mee for our dinner, she saw me took out and fixed in the battery and sim card again and again in my phone (coz i cant reply any of my msg). she was curious and she asked me : what happen with your phone?
i said : sot sot dei liao, don't know why cant reply any message.
and so i told her i wanna get myself a blackberry after spm. (actually i had already told her for like don't know how many N-times!) haha.
she was staring at me and gave me a what the hell look. LOL. she kept quiet and continued to eat her Pan Mee.
-After dinner-
mum : how much is a Blackberry?
me: don't know? 1600 or 1700?
*she kept quiet for like 5 seconds again and din't say anything* -,-''
i asked : whyyyyy??
mum: okay la, i get you a blackberry phone.

i was stunned!

Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS?
mum: *thinking* Don't want la, u spent so much of my money last two months.
Me: chehhhhhh, i knw you will say that. :( *emo*
mum: you know u spent alot right? later gor gor and jie jie scold me for pamper you so much. buy so many things for you.

=,= heart broken. *Emo-ing untill i got into the car*

mum then laughed at my unhappy face,
she said : okay la, Buy for you!
me: you lier, i know you wont buy for me :'(
mum: i dint bring much money out.
me: nah, you seeeeeeeeeeeee. i know you don't wanna buy for me!! what a excuse is that? i know you got CREDIT CARD okay :D *we were laughing*
mum: waa, since when your brain can turn so fast?
me: NOW YOU KNOW AM ACTUALLY SMART, dont change topic! i wantttt it badly laaaa :(
mum: you want camera or you want blackberry? let you choose one. if u get blackberry now then don't beg me for your camera anymore.
me: yerrr, where got like that one? I WANT BOTH.
mum: cannot, camera u buy yourself if i get you a blackberry.
me: yerr, okay la. next time only i beg you to buy me a camera, i get blackberry now first :D

reached the phone shop, the guy there asked me to buy nokia E72. =,=
HE SAID BLACKBERRY IS NOT SUIT FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE NOT WORK.
E72 can online and facebook with wifi or wireless for free, blackberry have to pay rm120 everymonth to online or facebook.
i choosed E72 at last and my mum said: don't complain that i don't wanna get you a blackberry. you choose E72 for yourself. don't regret after you bought it home.

After i reached home,
2nd sister : STUPID la youuu, mummy say buy you Blackberry then u should choose Blackberry laaaaaaa.
eldest sister: why you bought this phone geh?
Brother: stupid, you buy this for what? everyone now is using blackberry.

UGHHHH, what the hell???
mum asked me dont bother about them lol.
the phone cost rm1300.
thats the end of my tuesday :)

friday,
went ou for movie and dinner.
watched Prince Of Persia, Wong kok for dinner. * i have to save money thats why :( *

cecilia and me
went back home at around 8.
Elisia called me : eh, kae and me come your house to sleep over later okay?
she apologize for their LAST MINUTES PLAN.
and so, Kae reached my house at 9 something and elisia reached my house at 12 something.
3 of us had a ROOM WAR in my room.


saturday,
went to do my hair relaxer, the hairdresser cut like around 9cm long of my hair down and i feel like, UGHHHH, SAD! i miss my hair. she actually wanted to cut down like 15cm long of my hair, but i gave her a BIG NOO!! hahahah.


the hair relaxer cost me rm 180 :(


home alone for one night and my mum is coming back from penang later, thats so so so SCARY when u stay alone in home at night. thanks to babe wanyee because both of us were Vedio Calling untill 12am+.

im waiting my mum to come back home, wheeewheeee.

1 comment:

  1. tat saleman dun knw about handphone at all!!
    when buying a hp..u shld go site to check on it 1st...

    BB hv wifi also..BB bold 9700

    nex time wan to buy hp..can go here to check on the details.
    http://www.gsmarena.com/

    ReplyDelete