Tuesday, August 24, 2010

822, Sunday

again, Day out with my love, Rachel

we went to see Lee Hom
yes, i saw him! but i never got his signature :(
Don't ask me why.
i feel so sad, so depressed, so down, disapointed.
*i emo, upset, moody*
i waited him from arond 2 until 6.30.
HOT DIE ME!

That's my first time and also my last time i tell you,
i was sweating all over the body, standing under the hot sun.
the most funny thing is BOTH OF US NEVER BRING WATER WTH.
i kept on telling Rachel am thirsty and i need some water.
i felt dizzy.
so packed and im not enough of Oxygen. =_=

*the first person came to my mind is mr.crapp because he always asks me to drink more water and also share me his water heh*


Both of us waited him for so long and ended up with NOTHING. *cry*

-Pictures of the day-

We were sweating like hellll.
♥♥♥

Jason went there for lunch and he met us up for a lil while.
we got to know one another when we was form 3.
im still remember Rachel was sitting beside me in class,
then 3 of us started to stick together when we were form 4.
and now, we are best friend heh

jason
Rachel *my love*
your SHORT Jason! :p
hello again (:


i like this picture much heee *idk why*

oh ya one more thing, I lost my brother's Dslr lens cover that day :'(
Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment