Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friendship.

Rachel says HI.

im skype-ing with this stupid girl again and she wants me to blog about her.


It's been a long while since she last talk to me.
she hasn't been finding for me since the exams start :(


now, the everytime when she calls me, i'm with mr.crapp.
she started to complain that i don't love her anymore.

you guys out there should know that we're best friends.
ohh wait, more that that.


she skypes with me wherever she goes.
that's how close we are. and how we are connected.


we both shares the both interest.
Even though her mum complains?


the everytime i stay over her house, we've late night talk.


She always send romantic songs to me.
She serenades me.


she shares her dirty little secrets to me.


we got into hot tub together


we gossip.


she always thinks that i'll left her out after being in a relationship but i wont.


when we come to our single date, we snap photos from the start of the day till the very end of it.
*like from the minute we say hello to the moment we say bye byee?*

we kiss and we hug each other.
but we are not lessbian.


This is how strong our relationship is.

No comments:

Post a Comment