Thursday, September 16, 2010

i miss my zara shoes.

hello people (:
erm its 1.15am now, im still sitting on my room carpet chatting with mr.crapp.
*we never meet today :'(*

i don't know what the hell is wrong with my msn so i created a new account because i can't sign in with the old one, tell me if you want my email address alright.


i got nothing much to blog.
my life is so boring, SLEEP,eat,WATCHING TV,online,WALK HERE WALK THERE,dreaming,SHOPPING,waste money,DRAMA...

whats more???

ohh yea 2 more, i PEE and i SHIT.


i got up at 12 today.
i shared my toilet with my 2nd sister and she was bathing by the time so i switched on my baby pink to go online.
she shouted from her room after her shower,
"mel, do you want to go shopping with me later?"

of courseeeee I WANT.
But the first thing came to my mind was, "i thought you just came home from Taiwan last night? and you want to go shopping today?? TERRIBLE enough."


then we headed to Pavillion at i don't know what time.
we got there in 15 mins time from my house, omg so fastt
*unlike some ppl's car (myvi), just reached at Bangsar after 15 mins from my house, lalalala :p* he is gonna kill me.



Nah here the sweet couple. Mr.Edmond and Sister Cheryl.
we walked to the new mall Fahrenheit.
i argued with edmond before we walk there,

me: What? haven't open yet laaa.
Edmond: open liao la.
me: last week i came with my bf already la, still renovating okay, more to go.
Edmond: ok la we walk and seeeee.


the second we got to the main door, "OPSSSSSSS. sorry," i said. hahahaha.

Hello.
look at her shirt. *you just came back from beach mehhh?*XD
me with MY BOYFRIEND SHIRT from topman
*ehh its really mr.crapp one, am so poor so i wear his shirt*
awwww, so pity me, sobs sobs.
sister Cheryl and me
Tiff@co.
Spot her Chanel bag.
Burberry
i said TATA to Pavillion at 5 something.


God mum called me for dinner after i opened my house gate.
so i reached home within 5 mins and i went out AGAIN!


i ate one and a half bowl of rice. (not 2 bowls okay)
then i ate 2 UHU-HUU after i reached home WTF?
i bought 2 boxes :) one for me and my mum and another one for mr.crapp :)
Home alone so i watched TAKGU at my living room, with UHU-HU of course. :D
Strawberryyy.

My mum came home after that and she was like, yenneeeeeee you eat againnnn???
"FAT DIE YOUU," she said. =_=
so mean!!

fyi, i seldom watch TV in my living room,
so my mum asked: why are you watching TV here? are you waiting for your boyfriend?
i turned my head towards her and gave her a WTF-face. LOOL.
she saw the 2 boxes of Uhu-hu and she said she jealous because she knew i bought 1 box for mr.crapp.
OMG she is soooooo cuteeeeee, SHE SAID SHE JEALOUS wth??


i laughed after she said that.
awwww, i love you mummii (:


my eldest sister came home.
i went in to her room, she share me her new shoes and shirts!


Holly mamaaaa, i want ALL.
this is mineeee
sooooo cuteeeeeee i like it so muchhh.
*kiss and hug*


No comments:

Post a Comment