Sunday, October 3, 2010

imma a busy girl


just a very short post.
i know my blog is dead :'[
I GOT NO TIME TO UPDATE.
my birthday is just around the corner,
*like errrm, 3 more days to go?*
there are many of them asked me how am i gonna celebrate my BIGDAY.
they thought i got many friends to celebrate with me and they even thought i got fully booked for my birthday week.
woah, please la am not a super star. =_=
Honestly, I DONT HAVE ANY PLAN.
i got no idea.
my friends planned a suprise party for me last year.
i remember i got 5 cakes, 5 celebrations, 5 different places.
5 different gang of people.
10+ of wishing on my msn.
40+ of messages i received.
10+ of calls non-stop after 12am sharp.
i was so touched.
and this year, i think all of them have forgotten my birthday :(
they're all busying with their studies for trials and spm.
what a sad girl, pity me.
and one more thing,
I HAVE TO SIT FOR PERDAGANGAN PAPERS ON MY BIRTHDAY.
WTFF am really sad. :'(
okay i have to stop here. am sooooo sleepyy.
my bf went home at 5 someting in the early morning, then i woke up at 8+ to go church.
meeting him everyday and sleep late everyday so i got nooooo enough sleeeep ohh myy goddd.
im getting older and uglier day by day.
S.H.Y.T.
my eyes is about to close.
good night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment