Thursday, November 11, 2010

Be tough babe,

I can't sleep at the early morning now, am still have to wake up for school later. =(

To My Dear Father,
I used to pray to you just for some small matter, but today it's different.

When the first time i cried to talk to you was to pray that you would save my father.
Today, watching my own best friend crying bitterly over the same matter, I pray to you sincerely that you would perform your miracles on her father.
She is just but a seventeen years old girl, please do not take away what means everything to her.
and I believe that this is not what a seventeen years old girl should suffer from.
i do not wish for her exams to be affected by a tragedy like this.
Lord, i know you love us, and you are capable of anything, I pray with all my heart that you would aid her.
I pray that you will be there with her family.

All of us needs you, I don't wish to see my best friend walking down the same path as mine,
I don't wish to see her shedding anymore tears.
I know how it feels to walk on such a path, I don't wish for anyone to endure such pain too.


Babe (stella), you must stay strong. I feel really sorry, i dont know what to do except for crying together with you on the phone. my tears just can't stop rolling down involuntary.
you know i didnt want to see you like that, please stay strong, all would be better.
please give yourself hope, i would always be there for you.



To all readers who are reading this, please pray together for her as well.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment