Saturday, November 27, 2010

随便.

*faint*

im back.
i got no time to blog because im busying for my spm.
my visitors is getting lesser and lesser day by day :(
i didn't on my baby pink for like 4 days so i think she have got enough of sleep already heh :)

im just came back from supper and since the boyfie is playing his FIFA 11(his new gf) in this middle of the night so i got my little own time to blog now heh :)

i gained weight again people, sighs.
stress, i eat.
bored, i eat.
happy, i eat.
emo, i eat.
feeling scared, i eatttttt!
i have to maintain myself in normal mood only i can have my normal meal,
i feel sleepy after eating and i eat AGAIN after i get up from bed, SO WHAT DO YOU THINKK??? -_-
HOLLY-MAMA-ASSS.

i still got 6 more subjects to go :( 16 more days.
i hope the time can pass more faster so i can party like mad after this.

my first paper was BM, i was so nervous, so scared untill i can feel my hand shaking and also my heartbeat. i can't even sleep well at the night :'( my BM is so poor, i never speak malay for like Years, i just read malay books when im having bm periods in school. i failed my bm in TRIALS wtf hahaha. so can you guys imagine how SCARED am i? -_-

my english? errrr it was ok for me heh :)

what about Sejarah?
ermm, i hope i can pass! -_- i only got 18 correct out of 40 questions!
for my paper 2, i have tried hard to write whatever i know :'(
Geeeeee, pray hard for me people. seriously.


okay my boyfriend is done with his Fifa so i got to go sleep now, buais.
Good night peeps.
x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment