Thursday, March 25, 2010

12.01am

the loads of homework is driving me crazy,
just recently finish my moral kerja amal and my 150 times of accounts correction
its hard for me to catch up on homework lately.
whenever i open my book, it sorta hypnotizes me.
prolly because am lazy??

am craving for good results, but it seems quite impossible to me,
feels like am forsaking my mum and that makes me feel guilty.
my only talent is just being a shopaholic.
i know she is trying her hardest to provide me with the best materials possible
she bought me things that i dreamt of having,
she bought me a VAIO lappie, she let me to put on braces.
i spent so F*ing much of her money,
but what did i gave in return?
nothing but exam papers marked in red.
she dint force me to score good grades.
some of my friends are even envious of the freedom i have.
what a good mummy i have??


i was wrong to assume you only love brother,
forgive my childishness. :(
im happy to have one of the best moms in the world.

:)))

mm, gotta go for bed, nights everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment