Friday, March 12, 2010

13/3 3am

Exam is OVERRR :)
im so happy and high.
MR.CKL walked me home today, i dint go for ou celebration with them.sorry.
i cleaned up my room for the whole afternoon.
then i went sunway with shirley and also her bf at 8 o'clock, reached home at 12am.
watched Alice in the wonderland with them.
i feel really tired and sleepy now,
i just finished packing my shirts for my genting trip for today, -2days trip with my babes-
i got no idea what to wear, SERIOUSLY LACK OF SHIRT!
i wanna go shopping.
i have not shop for around two weeks,
TWO WEEKS!! sighs.
this is so sad for me,


-tsk.tsk.tsk.-

oh yesss.

-my holidays-
Today- sunway
saturday and sunday- Genting
Monday- sunway with mr.jun mun
tuesday- appointment
wednesday- mr.kevin has booked me, but im not sure whether i wanna go or not(depands my mood),
thursday,friday,saturday- TAMAN NEGARA (jungle trekking)
sunday- appointment


People has fully booked for my holidays, HAH
mr,Rong asked me to go out since Febuary, but i got no time to make it for him. and he msg me today,
mr.Rong: ei, you're having holiday right? let's go out.
ME : LAUGH OUT LOUD, im FULLY BOOKED :(

HE WAS SAD, he called me to talk to me for 1 hour.
so people, ask me 3 weeks before the holidays start next time if u wanna book me okay?
hahaha


yennee likes her BUSY LIFE.



1 comment: