Wednesday, March 24, 2010

busy week,

hey people, am STILL ALIVE, hahah.
as you know, am busy EVERYDAY, so i got no time to blog.

i will upload the photos of my Taman Negara trip after i got it from my brother :)
actually i wanted to blog after i came back from taman negara on saturday, bt i reached PJ at 5.30pm and i straight for movie at ou. i was so damn freaking TIRED when i reach home.
the next day, i got up at 8.30. went for DIM SUM with my mum for breakfast.
went curve alone after that and i bought a shorts from MNG :)
i saw a dress from mng which i like it very much, but its expensive, sighs.
i think ill be getting it soooon????
mum came to fetch me from curve and she dropped me at ou, meet up cecilia and kae.
i got my Hair Cut :)
thats my saturday and sunday.


i got back few of my exam papers.
how was the result?
it was Super dupper extreamly Shyt.
am so sad, i did work hard for my accs and science paper,
my accs was okay, i satisfied for the marks i got.
but, my science was ohhemmgeee shyt. :( so sad.
i feel like killing myself after i got my science paper.
.........

tuesday,
i walked back home alone,
guess what??
i got scolded by mr.YL after that when i reached home.hahaha.
(not to say scold, he was just in a very the serious way to ask me)
how funny is he right???
he doesnt let me to walk back alone.becoz its dangerous.
awwwwwww, so carring.
and also MR.CY and MR.KL . 3 of them will walk me home every tuesday, wednesday and friday.
they have already walked me home for 3 months, from January to March.
i gt transport on monday and thursday :)
what a good friends i have???
i cherish all of them... :D


now, i got to go for my moral project :'(
tadaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment