Friday, October 30, 2009

im sick


woahhhh.
its already 1 week since i last updated my blog.
mr.rick posted 2 new posts on my blog
ahhaha.
its all about studying this two weeks
damn tired
feel sick for a few days
and i even skipped my bm and perdagangan papers during thursday.
im still having a running nose and a headache now
i feel like sleeping during every of my papers.
ohhh gossshhhh.
someone help me please :((
tomorrow is the worst saturday ever
because ill still have to go school to sit for the exams
having my accounts and maths paper untill 12.30p.m
shitzzz shitzzzzz shitzzzzzz
ill straight to one utama after school tomorrow
for 2 weeks i have stopped shopping :((
im gonna shop like mad tomorrow
:)))))
wheeeeeeee
3 more days of exam to go.
then it will be all holidays for me.
finishing my exams at tuesday
any dates???

No comments:

Post a Comment