Saturday, October 3, 2009

-my sweeeeet day-


im here to blog about friday.
if not my Mr.rick will not happy :D
hahahah
its a very sweeeet day with him :)
i miss friday :(((
he bought me a Tiramisu Cake from starbucks
and his favourite...GREEN TEA.
you guys know what??
Mr.Rick loves Green Tea sooooooo freaking much.
he bought a egg tart - green tea flavour
he bought a drinks - green tea too
even he bought a mooncake also he choosed GREEN TEA flavour
can you imagine how much he loves it???
L.O.L
so, when people mentioned about his name,
the thing came to my mind is.... GREEN TEA.
ahahahahaha
after Yi Liang fetched me back from school,
i ran up to my room and took my shower.
bacause i was late.
everyone knows that i need to use around 2 hours to prepare before i going out.
but i reached home at 1.45.
so yeaaaa,
i left 1 hour and 15 mins to prepare that day
ohhhh noooo.
my lessons finished at 12.30 that day,
i went to eat my favourite food - tau fu fa and soya beans with chun kiat and yi liang.
because we were waiting for yi liang's parents
that's why i late...
Mr.Rick came to fetch me at 3 o'clock.
i haven ready yet, but he said he was reaching.
o-m-g
i threw everythings inside my beg and ran down.
once we reached, he asked : you hungry or not?? what u want to eat?
i said : nooo. *actually i was quite hungry*
shhhhhh. don't tell him.
later he scold me again.
hahah
after that he said : i wanna buy you a cake.
then we went starbuck to eat my tiramisuuuuuu.
wheeeeeee :)
thank youuu my dear.
we chit-chatted for a while,
his brother called him
guess why???
his brother can't eat the food that he ordered due to his braces.
becuase its painful.
ahahahah
he called mr.rick go down to help him finish his food.
sooooooo cute weihhh.
both of them came out from the same stomach.
but both of them doesn't look alike AT ALL!!
AT ALL!!!
how come huh???
we watched two movies
ugly truth and accidents
Ugly Truth - nice movie.
its really funny. :D
Accidents- i totally lost.dunno what's going on.
mr.Rick asked me when the ends of the show: nice ahhh?????
hahahaha
noooo!!
after movies...
we took a long walked
went to buy mooncake for his brother
and he bought his favourite - GREEEEEN TEA for himself
yeaaa...GREEN TEA.
he wanted to buy for my mum.
but i said no need.
lalalalalalala
his brother fetched me back at 10 something.
i was sooo tired that day.
but...
i was sooooo sooooo soooooo happy.
ngeekngeeekk
mr.Rick forgot to take all his things in my beg.
so he's coming to take it later.
im still remember the conversation while we were chatting through msn
me
mr.rick
actuall i dont like my mum sometimes
Cant!! you Cant!!!!
she doesn't understand me well
mum is the one who gave birth to you.
i knowww..
not she doesn't understand you, is you...don't even understand her.after you become as a mother one day, you will know. dear, be think mature, don't hate your mum.
everytimes she said i lied, but she don't even wonder why am i lying to her.
cause every mother in this world not act as same. she said so, maybe because she wanna take good care of you. if she let you out everytime you want, then now maybe you turned like a girl that very "sui bian". of corse is like that. cause she thinks that you are not mature yet. so she wont let you out so simply. its like that dear, don't angry her. forgive me to help your mum's side but not you, i just trying to say something that is truth.
hmmmm, i know
if you are a mother, do you like your daughter go out with guy so simply??and you think you could understand your daughter's love life when you are already a quite big age person while your daughter is so young yet???? definitely WONT!!!!!
omg.
Mr.Rick said this to me.
-speecless-
i think i get what are you trying to say my dear.
ill remember what did you said to me
thank youuu
Mr.Rick. ( he is MINEEEE) :))
meeeeeee.he is so tall. (i wonder why am i so short)
Us


what you thinking????

i like thiss. sweeeeeeeeeeet









huh???

-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment