Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my sweet 16

-6 october 2009-

my sweeeeeeeeeet 16
thanks for planning the suprise party for me
awwwwww....
you guys are the best
i was not expecting someone to ask me out.
i cant believe that i actually had such a sweet suprise birthday party
im so touched.
o-m-g
thank youuuuu

12a.m


wow.
full of my birthday's wishes from my friends. :)
teeeheeee
40++ msgs for me on my birthday.
10++ calls
woahhh,
Geeeeeeeeeee...
mr.Rick is always the 1st one.
ahahahaha
my babe wanyee and huixian came to my house 8 something
i took 2 hours to prepare before we going out
ahahha
both of them was waiting for me quite a long period of time
they kept rushing me.
i finised preparing my things at 11 something.
but the funny part is, the guys were all waiting for me at the curve.
they already reached but im just coming out of my house
ahahahahha
opssssss
sorry
3 of us
my untidy+messy bed

reached curve at around 12p.m
went to the toilet is the first thing i did when i reached there.
then, met up with the guys...
and we took our breakfast+lunch at KimGary
in the toilet
kim gary
-after lunch-
they brought me to red box
i thought it was just a normal red box karaoke session
but when i opened the door...
OMG
guess what??
i saw mr.yi liang and chun kiat with a lighted chocalate candle cake
all of them sang the birthday song for me.
awwwww...
so touched.
and the presents.
thank youuuu
you guys are so sweeeeeet.





sweet heart??



the guys
Brandon
Mr.Yi Liang



jason and wen
babes
thomas.wanyee.me.huixian
wanyeeeeeee
uss


- group picture-
chun yuen
Yi Liang.me.wen

my mum and 2nd sister went to pick me up at 6.30.
had my chinese tuition at 8o'clock after that
i thought it was just another normal tuition
so,
i went there at 8p.m sharp
and i tought it was just a normal break,
so i went down to the toilet like usual
but when i went upstairs,
the whole place was dark.
guess what??
mr.ting bought me a cake.
and its my favourite ..TIRAMISU...
i totally din't tought of him buying a cake for me.
ohh goshhhh
really thank you.
-speechless-

after my tuition
went to dessert's bar with my mum and sisters
had my so-called dinner there.
wheeeeeeee.
pretty niceeeee. greatzz

:))))))
mummy and sisters

my eldest sister
sister Cheryl
mummmy. (love you so much)


my stawberry,



- the presents of my friends -
*sorry for the late update*
im kind of busy lately.
oh yea,
for wanyee, hui xian, mei teng, chun kiat, thomas and brandon.
i visited you guy's blog.
ahahahah
thanks for blogging about me :D
expecially THOMAS. :)))
and sorry larh,
i noticed i'm the last one who updated my blog.
- my sweeeeeeeeeeeet 16 -
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment