Wednesday, July 14, 2010

12.42pm

my blog is dead :(
i got no idea why am i so lazy to blog nowadays.
and i overslept today. ARGHHH. *that's why i'm here*


these are the pictures we took last week.
9th of july i think?
have been scolded by Miss.Wanyee on this tuesday,
"why are you still havent upload our pictures?", she said.


nahh,

Xian and minmin
huixian
minmin
me.

wanyee the 38






walked to pavillion from sg.wang just to buy my Uhu-hu.

Spy meee :D

The loaf
~Uhu-Hu~
i bought 2 boxes *teheeeee*


***
i Specially bought some for Mr.crapp too.
He came to take it all the way from kepong to my house LOL?
awwwww so sorry i can't deliver for you :(
we had fun talking in his car, like... HOURS.
WOAH, *my very first time*
and he brought me out to watch football untill 4 something in the early morning.



yes, this is so not me i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment