Sunday, July 18, 2010

DAORAE

had my dinner with whole bunch of my classmates at Daorae last night.(korean restaurant)
a suprise party for Mr.Ting, Mr.CY and Mr.Kheng's Birthday.
the foods there is quite ermmm., Expensive for me...
*Fyi, im a poor kid. -,-

we bought a birthday cake for them so WE HAVE TO GET THERE EARLIER THAN THE GUYS.
and soooooooo,
i reached there at 6.30.
how early is that??


-pictures-

xian
jason
Tiffany
[i don't look nice that day =( ]
Johnathan lai
Brandon and Ck



ohh goshhhh, i look so FATT!! look at my face!
mr.cy, mr.ting and mr.keng
-Giza-






Group photos


That's all for my night.



ohhhh yeaaa, one more,
Mr.Crapp fetched jason, wanyee and me home :)
p/s: YOU PEOPLE please don't go after wan yee and jason asking about mr.crapp!

No comments:

Post a Comment