Sunday, July 4, 2010

Johnathan's BIGday

(Short Post)

Its Johnathan's Bigday yesterday.
We decided to go Sunway to celebrate with the Birthday boy.
went ice skating in the afternoon and steamboat for dinner :)

Tepanyaki for my so-called-Breakfast?


Justinaaa.


Ice Skatting sessions.

cecilia.me.Justina
Jonathan lee :)
will upload more Skating pictures after i get it from jason.


Shopping.
Jason
Us
Cecilia *love*
Birthday boii
justina.junmun.celia
Jun mun and me

Steamboat sessions at night.

Fu Chuck? i likeee hahaha
eat,eat.eat
D:


Mr.ting
John and meichee
Thomas
Chun yuen


Chun kiat.Justina.me
Jiawen.John.Kahhow.ChunKiat
What a face is this? LMAO


Edwin underwears for his present.
look at him, LAUGHING so happily.
*will get u a bra next time?*





this is so insulting la CK! *mc is crying*
The guys.



The Girls.*where is mc?*








BIG HEAD Jason!


it's 12.30am now, im still havent pack my school bag yet,
Took me ages to upload these pictures -,-
ughh.


Again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHNATHAN LAI.


Click here to view more photos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment