Monday, July 19, 2010

something i dislike about you.

Last time we were close friends now our relationship is worst than a normal friend.
you have changed in a lot of ways.
I never hate anyone before, i dont hope that you are the first to be hated by me.

stop trying to get my attention because i felt that you are not worth it anymore.
please respect yourself before wanting people to respect you.
Many people told me a lot about your attitude, but i just ignore it.
Stop talking and laughing so loud in class because this will not catch my attention,
it only irritates me.

can you answer people's question politely when they ask you question?
instead of answering in a irritated way.
Dont make me got a " OMG I HATE YOU SO MUCH !!" or a " OMG SO ANNOYING !! " feeling to you.
Yessss, PLEASE DON'T.


Dont act cool because you are not, dont think people like you so much actually they dont.
(this is what people told me)

we stop talking for a very long time because i felt that there is nothing for us to talk about.


ok, i think i should stop here. i dont feel like talking so much about you.
so please behave yourself properly before everyone hates you.
i really mean what i said.


*sorry for being so rude in this post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment