Friday, July 10, 2009

Curse the disiplin teacher

Alots of unwanted stuff kinda happened lately,
including friends, family and myself

felt sad for yee after hearing her story about her dad
the same incident happened to me last time too.
i understand her pain,
because its the same one that i felt when my dad was in this condition.
this is the pain that..................
no one other than the person itself can understand.


i know that this is a cruel reality for you to accept
but be strong and trust me...
this will one day be over,
i don't really know what to say right now other than being by your side.
I only want you to know that you are not alone.
you still have me and xian :)

I felt lucky that i have both of you as friend
we share our happy and unhappy moments together.
we share our laugher and also our tears.
can you guys imagine having friends that understands you well and share feelings together???
that is a blessing i tell you. :)

I really wanted to thank god for giving my friends like you guys.
we shall work hard and be strong.

yee,
all will recover in time,
no worries.
let there be peace






anyway,a happy belated birthday to min min
happy sweeeeeeeeeeeet 16.




Ever since i was born,
i have never come across the unluckiest day of my life.
but YESTERDAY,
two freaking disiplin teachers caught me.
out of so many teachers, those two caught me.
it's probably 2 or 3 times worst than a normal teacher's one.
so damn pissed lah...
got sent to the disiplin teacher for not wearing sports wear.
got punished to stand outside of class in front of EVERYBODY.
EVERYBODY!!
DAMN embarrased weih.
stand already still got scolded for like 15 minutes some more..
what the hell??
then after that,
after recess went back late to class and got caught by another bitchin disiplin teacher.
AGAIN!!!!!
what is worse than this????




No comments:

Post a Comment