Friday, July 31, 2009

sweet?sad?


someone gave this to me.
so sweeeeeet right?




mum scolded me in this morning
she said that i spent too much money on clothes.
and she don't let me to go one utama with my little kae and cecilia
:(
how sad??
sorry babe
guess what?
i slept from 2.45p.m untill 8.15p.m
i told chun kiat -*through msn*
then he replied
"you really should have go to Sleeping Competition la."
after a few minutes later,
me : i feel like sleeping :)
chun kiat :OMG! you want to sleep how many hours only will satisfy?
:24 hours enough? or maybe 48?
LMAO
if you know me well,
you will know that i sleep alot.
YENNEE loves to sleep
sleeping beauty :)))





2 comments:

  1. haha...i love slp too...
    befor i can slp at 3pm until tmr morning 5am~haha...
    now 11pm slp and 5am wake up,
    and 3pm slp 5pm wake up~

    ReplyDelete