Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i lost my phone

i LOST my phone on last sunday :(
the first thing i did when i woke up that day- online
i thought that it will be another day spent at home.
suddenly Meryl and Rachel text me at the same time
meryl: woke up yet?
rachel: nee, where are you now?

Replied them, meryl asked me to go IKEA at 3p.m.
rachel said she will be arriving at my house in 20 minutes time.
*20 minutes???wth??*
got changed quickly.

after we reached one utama.
went to top shop and tried on a bubbles dress because rachel said that her birthday party theme colour is pink and im invited :))
later, went to PULL AND BEAR and get myself a shirt.
then, went to MISS SELFRIDGE and i bought a bag from there.
wheeewhee
after that,went to Delicios and had Tiramisu there.

Tiramisu+chocalate powder toppings= me love :)))


Things didnt went nice when its time to go home.
i was standing outside waiting for my mum with all those stuff in my arms.
yoong wei called me at the moment and asked where am i.
and that moment my mum came too.
i replied her blurrly and i ended the call.
at that very moment i was holding two phones
got into my mother's car
then suddenly i felt that i sort of dropped something and i thought i just kicked a stone
so i just ignore it.

then during the journey back
mum: what you bought again?
me : nothing special.*finding for the other phone*
me : SHIT!!mummy, i think i dropped my phone.
mum: check properly and see...
me : really don't have
mum: call your phone see can get through or not
me : really dropped already lah, got through but no ringing..

I asked my mum to turn back but she don't want to.
she said surely got taken away already :((
later i called again, then cant get through.
sighs...
what the f*** weih.
its the 2nd time i lost my phone




rachel


Tiramisu
meeee

she was waiting for her mom to fetch her back












2 comments: