Thursday, July 16, 2009

This very special person

He is a very special person to me.

This very special person,
waited for me for 2 and a half years.
First, let me describe about him.
he is a nice guy,
a kind and loving guy,
a joker, and also a lame and RETARDED person.
ngek ngek

This person, can sacrifice almost anything without any condition for the one he loved.
This person, can always be at the side of the person he loved.
This person, will always follow the orders of his loved one.
This person, grants the one he loved never-ending freedom.
Just because its the one he loved.
Not only that,
this person too can do anything he once thought he will never ever do....
Just to see the smile of his loved one.

how good is that???
surely that he would be the dream man for any women


Remembered that day I went Genting with him,
he just had to buy me a snacks.
Including a super big cup of Baskin Robbins :)
He also brought me to a delicious curry laksa restaurant.
my curry laksa was so NICE.
and he shared some of his food with me.
Im sure he's trying to put weight onto me.
he even intend to tell my mom that he's gonna take real good care of me.
so "sampat" right?


Yesterday night I was kinda emo
he called me
we talked about random stuff for like half an hour.
And guess what he did?
he confessed to me at the field near his house
He shouted at the public area
" I LOVE LEE YEN NEE "
Oh my god..
it was like DAMN FREAKING LOUD weih,
untill those residents there peeped out of their window in curiousity.

Sometimes I really wanted to ask you,
am I really that worthy of your love???
I once told you I still don't want to start a new relationship yet,
you said that its ok, you'll wait.
I told you that I am not as nice as you think,
you said if you loved me, you will love my EVERYTHING.
owwwww...
you made me looked like the bad guy :(

I cant imagine someone is waiting for me for such a long period
2 years...???
how can you endured such long period of time?????

No comments:

Post a Comment