Saturday, July 18, 2009

jungle trekking



I woke up very very early today,
you know why?
because I went to FRIM with cecilia's church friends.
my eyes were about to close. so sleepyyyy.
i slept at around 1 o'clock to accompany jasper.
:(
obviously we din't know where her churh is,
so kae yi came and fetched me and we met at her house.

The moment i stepped into her house,
everyone was wearing black.
what the hell???
Nallina's mother sponsored us "keropok"
(which was actually junk food,LOL)
shirley and her boy friend fetched us to cecilia's churh.
there were alot of crap talking in the car.
and kae yi keep telling me about "someone"...
wuahaha.

when we reached her church,
i was very sad
nononono
i was SUPER DEEPER SAD.
so i went to cecilia and told her......
me: you make me so unhappy.
cecilia: why? you didn't want to come?
me: NO, i want to come, is just that i have to leave my mum.
I miss her soooo much now :(
I'm going to a very very very very far place.....
I have to go to.......D........I............FRIM!!



LOL, she laughed to me.
I bet you thought i'm going to say DIE.wuahahaha.
but i'm not.
Anyway,when we reached the place
kae and me were walking and talking on the way to the toilet cheerfully.
UNTIL ... AN EXPECTED PAIL OF WATER SPLASHED INTO MY SHOE.
damn F**** weih.
what the hell??
sommore she didn't even apologize to me.
not even a single LOOK!!
=.=
after that, we started our journey,
and just after 20 minutes,
everyone was sweating like crazy.
they were so tired,
but it was like a piece of cake to me. :)
Half way through, Kae's shoe was cacat-ed.
when we were lining up for the conopy walk,
i saw a group of adorable Americans
and so, i took pictures with the family.
when its our turn,
i walked on the bridge alone,
the bridge was SHAKING like crazyyy,
and my heart was also pounding like crazyyyy,
it was SO SCARYYYY...
omg.

the walk felt so long to me
i even cried for mummy :(
after this, we went through small pathway,
stepped on slippery rocks to see the waterfall.
the water there was so cold and it was a beautiful scenary.
then we went to have lunch,
and play some games.
it was pretty fun, after a round of game,
me, kae and nallina went for a rest while the others proceeded with another game,
It was a blind folding game.

After the game,
we went back to the church.
shirley's bf fetched us back to cecilia's house.
so pity him lah. hahaha
some of us stayed at cecilia's house to wait for our parent
so we went to the park instead.
we started like eating Nallina's so-called-keropok AGAIN
LMAO


after i jumped into the car, and i saw this.... LOL (lame weih)

meeeeeeeeee (wheeewheeee)

they were so tired.
sweating like crazyyy.


shirley and her boy friend (so sweeet)
cecilia and me
shirley *-*
cecilia again :)
nallina
TWISTIESSSSSSSS.
the americans :)
he is so handsome


she is so HOT.
KAE and meee
nallina
the bridge






:S
i LOVE hello kitty ^_^
SAKAI!!!
i like this. :)
:OOO

oh my god...retarded?? DONKEYY!! i cant tahan her lah.so funnyyyy

going back



soooooooo FUN!!!

miss you guys :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment