Sunday, August 23, 2009

BBQ night


heeeeey
im back :)))
it is already 1.44a.m now,
a short post for my yesterday :)
i just wanted to crap a little little little little things here

i got up at 8.30a.m and i went Ikea at 11.30
had my breakfast+lunch at there with my aunt and cousin.

the foods was so delicious

seeeee..
its made me felt so damn freaking full after my lunch yesterday
and its make me feel so damn hungry now!!!
:(((
after that, we went curve to take a walk
he's so TALL
cuteeeeee :))
okay, thats my day for morning and also the evening :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
after that,
BBQ night!!!
it was PRETTYYY FUN man.
reached kee meng's house at 4 something.
then, started to prepare all those foods there,
guess what??
zizi got special fried rice...:((
so nice...
just because she's vegetarian.
how good??? :(
*ignore her*
im really sleepy and TIRED
so,
let pictures do talking
crystal and me (just stepped into kee meng's hse)
cecilia
my lil mei chee and crystal
perper, zomzom, zizi (omg,power puff ghost)
the rich guy --- JASON
chun kiat and Kenzo

group picture
kenzo
meeee

jun mun *-*
nallina
jonathan lee
:))) this picture is soo damn gay

RACHEL -the girl who came back from newzealand
omg... sick picture.
me, tiffany and soohuiii (i like this)


justina



this is chun yuan




he is going back, waiting for his taxi
-the game-

this is me :((

awww, you are so cute :D dont't be too happy for what i said,later pengsan
yi liang, I GOT IT!!! wuahahahaha
eeeeeyerrrr...



-jia wen-




johnathan lai





yea, they are Gayyyyy
jun mun and me :))
so-called professor ck and also the Powerpuff GOST
currently short on pictures.
will update when i got it from my friends.
-------------------------------------
after BBQ, stayed over at zomzom's house
slept and 2.48, woke up at 8.30 for today
went one utama with the same gang.
i will update about today's one u outing tmr.
-good night everyone-
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment