Friday, August 28, 2009

-i'm happy--

Stay over at zomzom's house today
and....
i'm going to leave my house for 4 dayssss :(
*miss my family, and someone.*
ngeekngeeek

went KLCC with my babes at 11 o'clock
guess what??
SOMEONE came to see me today :)
awww....sweet enough??

-so called someone-

i was so happy because he came,
i thought he was just joking that he's coming to see me :))
*hug*
im happy because of what u said to me today
its really sweeeeeeeeeeet
o-m-g
i cant sleep
my babe (zomzom)
us before going out
-toilet-
zizi, zomzom and perper (i looked so UGLY in this)
msg-ing with someone in pizza hut
Outside Kelana Jaya LRT station
Photobucket
yam cha with the guysss in original kayu
its 1 a.m right now
going to wake up at 6.30 later
sighs
-TIRED-
-i will be back here either monday night or tuesday
TaDaaa everyone
-miss me-

1 comment:

  1. yo...
    leave home?what happen?
    funny holiday oh~

    ReplyDelete