Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a sweeet day for me

-im back-
meichee,zizi and zomzom came my house straight after school today
we went to centre point, for the meeting

-i went one utama to buy somethings.
-meichee accompany me there
-both of us bought a maxis youth club sim card.

then we went to eat SAKAE SUSHI (sakai sushi?L-O-L)
i was so freaking FULL after the lunch :))

guess what?
i gained 3kg in a week :((((
goshhh, kill me please
i dun wanna be a fat girl
-my lunch at sakae sushi-

-yummyyyy-




my lil mei chee


both of us spent almost rm100 for our lunch
L-O-L
i asked her to take a walk there after the lunch.
but she was like.....NOOOOOOOOOOO, later you bankrup again
ahahhaha
her expression was sooo cute. :)
rushed back to centrepoint because they kept on calling me
mcd
jia wen
zomzom
zizi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i had a really sweeeeet talk with him last night *love*
he went klcc to change his phone number to youth club
he text me...
he said he is so pity today (because of something)
and he havent suit himself in new environment yet,
he said he need me...
awwwww,
dont sad, its okay :)
i will be with you all the time
my dear, just give yourself some times
trust me, and also trust yourself
-YOU CAN DO IT-
*hugs and kisses*
you will always on my mind
for day just all the time
you are everything to me
bright as star to let me see...
:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment