Friday, September 18, 2009

a day out with my Mr.Rick and babes

its 12.23p.m right now
mr.Rick and his brother fetched me back to my house just now :)
hmmmm..
im really tired
EXTREMELY TIRED
but....
i still tempt to update my blog about today :)))


i reached zombie's house at 10.30a.m
and her dad dropped us at sunway.
my mr.Rick planned to see me after he done his assignment at school actually,
but then his classmate told him that today's assignment cancelled.
so he came early to meet me up :)
wheeeeeee
zizi and me
3 of us went to eat pizza again i ate the MOST
S-H-I-T
i'm gaining weight lately :(





Mr.Rick brought me along for his lunch once he reached there
i ditched my 2 babes
ahhaha
i ordered a glass of honey lemon only
and sat there looking at him eating
why???
because im seriously super full
after that we went to have a walk untill our movie time
met up 2 of my babes at baskin robbins there
we watched where got ghost...:)
its nice..
and its funny too...
but not that kind of really that funny untill i can laugh my ass off...
LOL
why??????
because i don't understand Hokkien :(
sighs
both of them went back after the movie..
left me and Mr.Rick there
guess what??
Mr.Rick brought me to eat Baskin Robbins AGAIN.
and he brought me to Gasoline for my dinner.
o-m-g
he made me ate ALOT
untill now im still feeling very full
my dear, u know what?
eat eat eat
then will become
FAT FAT FAT
after that ill become a FAT girl!!
=.=
mr.Rick and meee (wheeeeee)
short VS tall
-i like thiss. edited by miss yennee-
lalalalalalala


its a happy day for me today
i don't feel like sleeping
he's going back his hometown later -(kuala terengganu)
and...
i feel like wanna accompany him untill he reach his house :))
ahah!!
*he is going for away from me* :(((
..terengganu vs petaling jaya..
*cry*
-miss me yeaa-
-love you-
good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment