Friday, September 11, 2009

soho KL

happy belated birthday to mr.deep
it was his birthday yesterday.
and today...
happy birthday to my pretty sister cheryl (my 2nd sister) :)

we celebrated both of their birthday yesterday at Soho KL
went to BIZ cafe to have our dinner there with deep's family
emmm,
it was quite FUN.

for mr.deep
he watched me to grow up days by days
i knew him since i was 6 years old (hard to tell out our relationship)
and untill now...
im going to be 16
i knew him for 10 years.
10 YEARS.
L.O.L

he's really a loving+carring guy...

for my 2nd sister
she's pretty and sweet....for me....
hahahahh :)
actually she was a -fat+fierce+rude- girl for me last time
but now...
WOW....
she's changing everyday
getting more and more beautiful...
more and more admirers
and also spend more and more money
hahahah
she's gonna kill me if she saw this

sister cheryl with me
Biz Cafe
the birthday boyy

my brother
my dinner for that day (im hungry now) :(







he's soooo damn cuteeeeeeeeee.i like.








-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment