Thursday, September 3, 2009

my camp

1st thing i felt when i came back is im freaking tired and hungry!

comments and things i learned about this camp.
-it was quite FUN!
-learn to appreciate everythings
-will start to miss my mum and my house :(

i felt damn lucky..
you know why??
-there's no water heater there at the camp and you will see me coming out from the bathroom within 8 minutes.then, the first thing i reached my house is to take a warm shower.
*it was so damn comfortable after i came out from my bathroom man!!*
*i LOVE you water heater*

-ate quite little in the camp because i got no appetite when i was there.*i don't know why*
and when its dinner time when i reached my house, i felt really hungryy.i ate 2 plates of BIG rice for my dinner that day.

-slept late there and had to wake up like damn early there.
freaking tired :( TIRED!!!





caien and carmeni stayed there for 3 days
guess whattt?
i learned chicken dance!!!
its damn cuteeee :))
everyone,watch this!!!!!!!!

that's all for my camp

1 comment:

  1. haha...chicken dance....
    i want learn it ~
    so pro ah ~
    take care~

    ReplyDelete