Thursday, September 24, 2009

- love.


lalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalala
we went sunway again
wuahahah
mr.Rick came to find me straight after school

wanyee met her mr.yin there too
*she was soooo happy*

we reached there at 12 sumting
met up chun kiat and brandon
they went for ice skating
*sorry for ffk you ya brandon* =.=

1p.m
met up mr.yin and his friends
one of mr.yin's friend scared me =.=
(you know who you are!!)
LOL
its just the 1st day i know him
but he kept on talking and talking and talking and ALSO talking to me
ohh nooooooo
annoying la weih


we floated for a while there,
doing nothing
then went to buy movie tickets
they watched final destination 4
mr.Rick and me watched Tsunami :D
its NICEEEE

after movie
-shop shop shop
-eat eat eat

there were alot of things happened yesterday
mr.Rick told me damn alot of things
*sweeeeeet*
:))))
i love your sweeeet talked :D
ahahah


why are you staring at me??
meeeeeeee.
i like thissss!! look at his expression. so cuteee
weeeeeee

that's all for that day
----------------------------------------
nitez everyone :))

No comments:

Post a Comment