Saturday, September 5, 2009

-an awesome day-

its a day out with him :) -my mr.Rick
thank you jason lim,
because of you...i got to see him
ahahah

mr. Rick came Zara to meet me up at 12 something
his friend was following him,
the 1st thing came to my mind when i saw 2 of them is....
OMG...they are so TALL!!!
then, he took me to Baskin Robbins 31
just because he knew i liked it :)

i watched Final Destination.
its niceeee, but quite scary
during the movie, he seems to be more afraid than me
i found out that he's actually a coward.ahahahahah
Laugh-Out-Loud
:))))


after movie, we went Starbucks to drink JAVA CHIP :) *MY LOVE*
then we floated around there
we went out to meet with his brother because he wanted to pass the house key to him
his brother waved at me in the car.
looked cuteee. :D ahahh

he told me alot about his past
including his ex-gfs
he told me that he has a crush on a girl for 6 years
so sweeet right?
and he kept on asking me about jasper,
summore he told me he is interested in jasper -.-
cant believe that he got jealous :)
heh

to me, he's a very special person
he is the same age as my brother,
but he's much more different campared to my brother
he told me that he jealous of his friends sumtimes
he told me this:
"other people no need to spend their own money to study,
all the things have been set perfectly.
and i have to decide mostly of the choices by myself
i have to worry."
and you told me you are so suffer :(

awww..
don't need to jealous
because you may learn more stuff than them
at least you know what its like to work
at least you know what the world is like
at least you know what people are thinking nowadays
at least you know how to be independent, to earn your own income without relying on your parents.
you dont have to admire, because you own more than what they have
you told me you were stressed hard due to being the youngest in your family,
you told me you have high hopes on your studies because you want to take care of your parents


do you know that you're perfect to me deep inside my heart?
because you're different from other boys.
i was curious about how you manage to do so many stuff on your age?
not many people can achieve what you did now
you are already perfect the way you are now

my dear,
-i love you-

he hugged me and told me something sweeet when i gotta go home
something sweet = *3 words 8 letters* :)
and guess what??
MY MUM SAW IT!!!
omg, she scolded me..
and he told me im grounded =.=
goshhhhh
please KILL me
i told mr.Rick about this...
then you know what did he said?
he asked me to apologise to my mum for hugging me without her permission
L.O.L

guess he dint know that i took this candid of him
-my love-

>> to mr.Rick:
i know you are reading my article,
don't cry even through you feel touched okay? :)
ahahahh
good night my dear

1 comment:

  1. hope ur mum will set u free as soon as possible^^
    both of u look so sweet~^^

    ReplyDelete