Sunday, August 16, 2009

sunday

i just came back from klang,
visited my popo there.
the stupid hot weather made me dizzy.
sighs.
my brother and me played with the doggie there for the whole afternoon,
that dog was like..... Damn FAT,
she looked like a pig more than a dog.
seriously!
then,we went to eat some really delicious clay pot chicken rice with my popo and auntie during dinner:)

tomorrow is another boring monday,
the day that i wished i would fall sick and get to skip it :(
class ends at 1.45 tommorow...
yisshhhh

i feel like ganna fall sick lately *crying*
guessss what?
i drank 8 bottles of water today
8 bottles you know????
went to toilet for like 100 times
*joking la*
ahahahah
im vedio calling with ting,
i told him i wanna go to toilet like every 5 minutes
and he called me a paip air!!
*laugh out loud!*

she looks so fat right???
he is so cuteeeeeeeee :))
my grandma (pretty??)
good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment