Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tuesday night

sorry for the late update,been busy these few days.
went to Genting at 8p.m with my mum, my 2nd sis, my bro and fai gor gor on tuesday night.
my brother dropped us at Highland Hotel and he went to get a parking for his car.
my mum, sis and me went to shop for bags once our feet touch the ground.
LOL

mum bought a black BALLY bag.
she actually choosed a white Dior bag.
but she said it will get dirty easily,
so yeah...
finally she bought the black Bally one.
she's sort of happy because its like the best bag she had.
wuahaha

Later we went to First World...
its like around 9.30p.m.
first,we went Nike and i bought a sportswear and a bottle.
then, went Carlo Rino to take a look there.
my mum bought a bag there too.
after that,went Adidas and i bought a pair of shoes and also a bag.
Theeheee :)))
we shoped untill all shops were closed and went for supper.

you know what???
my 2nd sister kept showing off her BlackBerry phone to me :(((
*jealous*
all of them got a new phone
im so sad -.-
i doesn't have a new one.

fai and me
brother,2jie and fai
my lovely bro and meeeeeeee :))



supper time :D

First World hotel

in the toilet *.* waiting for my 2jie
..Theeeheeee.. :))))) mine and mum's
mum's bags


i was so happyyy
bought alot of stuff there.
heh.
baba,thanks for everythings you bought for me :)


1 comment: