Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my promises :)

my babe stella asked me to go penang with her and her sis's friends
im really sorry babe,
i cant make it...

i promised to accompany you on this coming holidays
i promised to go shopping with you and kar jun :((
im sooooo sorry
i break my promises.

again and again

i feel so bad :(
i promise you,
ill try to ask my mum's permission to go back there for few days to accompany you okay?
big baby don't cry.

and i promised my babe meryl to stay over at her house if im going back.
i text her today.

meryl : come my house, i wanna talk to you.
me : huh? i don't think my mum will let. :(
meryl : haiyo, tell her its the last time.
me : again??? how many "last time" you want? i told her that its the "last time" to stay over and go back to rawang LAST TIME.
meryl : hahahahaha.nevermind. i don't care, im going to call her if she really don't let.
me : are you serious?
meryl : ya of corse.
me : wuahahahah. i DARE you!!!!!

Laugh.Out.Loud


many things happened today,
CAN THINGS DON'T BE SO COMPLICATED?




No comments:

Post a Comment