Friday, August 21, 2009

-i cant wait-

Omg...
i scratched kee meng's hand untill like this.
awwwww, sorry.

zomzom, zizi, and doidoi. perper is here to update the blog.
HAPPY???

ya i know, you guys who are reading this will think that im talking ALIEN language.
wuahahahah

let me tell you about the story :)
they created a new name for me ---- CASPER (perper)
why?
because of my PREVIOUS post

wan yee--- Zombie (zomzom)
hui shiang--- zheng zi (zizi) >>Japanese ghost
chun kiat-----doidoi

do you guys curious where's chun kiat name came from?
L.o.L
he told us when we were sitting at zomzom's place yesterday
let me tell you,
his real name call wan chun kiat,
BUT,
EVERYONE call him Wan CHUN DOI(in cantonese)
wuahahah
thats why we call him doidoi.
he's going to kill me after he saw this. *chehh,who cares?*

we were chatting through msn last night.
and he called me : EVIL little muscleless casper perper :(
let him gek sei

-story ends here -


i CANT WAIT for tomorrow..
our class BBQ night at kee meng's house :)))
Wohooo
im getting HIGHHH.
will stay over at zomzom's house tomorrow,
cause we are going out to one utama on sunday.

i CANT waitttt....

one week of school holidays,
who's gonna date me out?? :)))

2 comments: